The Romance of Fall


Lake Placid
  


It's fall, and now that October is only a day away, I wanted to share a link for my book, A Sprinkle of Magick    . Available in paperback and Kindle.
I wrote this story because I love all things magical, witches, and dark shadowy figures. Oh my! Not to mention, a a sexy hero who rescues his damsel in distress. Who doesn't love that?
There's nothing more magical than the fall. Not only do we get to dress up in our costumes and pretend to be someone else for a night, but all around us things are becoming more vibrant. Leaves turning from green to brilliant shades of color, reminds me that all of life is a cycle of beginnings and endings.
Right now, we are in the beginning of a cycle of renewal when leaves will begin to fall to the ground and decompose, bringing new life to the ground and trees around them.
Endings can be scary sometimes, but without them, we would never know the beauty of spring. And it's my hope that this season would bring blessings to all, especially those going through changes.
Enjoy A Sprinkle of Magick    ! And let me know if you do.

Comments

Popular Posts