Recipe for a Mystery



Something about being a mystery writer makes us want to share. But up to now on this blog, I have only shared my books along with my favorite recipes for making cookies, pies, cakes, and even protein bars, but today I want to share with you a recipe for writing a mystery...Nancy J. Cohen's book, Writing the Cozy Mystery.
 If writing a cozy mystery is something you've ever wanted to do, I cannot recommend her book more. If writing cozy mysteries is something you already do, I can still highly recommend this book; there's definitely something in it for you. A lot of how-to books overwhelm the reader with what not to do, but not this one. Ms. Cohen generously shares her proven tips on everything from organizing your who-done-it down to figuring out who done it. My only advice to potential readers is to have a notepad nearby because as you read, the ideas will flood in.
I hope you get as much out of this book as I did! Check out Amazon and while you're there, have a poke around my own Tina Proffitt cozy mysteries. I would be so appreciative!
Tina

Comments

Popular Posts